Some of my "light" summer readings for dissertation work.
- Bayesian Artificial Intelligence, Second Edition by Kevin B. Korb , Ann E. Nicholson
- Causality: Models, Reasoning and Inference by Judea Pearl
- Probabilistic Graphical Models: Principles and Techniques by Daphne Koller , Nir Friedman
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning by Christopher M. Bishop
- Bayesian Networks: A Practical Guide to Applications by Olivier Pourret , Patrick Naïm , Bruce Marcot
- Complete Your Dissertation or Thesis in Two Semesters or Less by Evelyn Hunt Ogden