Dan Wahlin’s sessions were also recorded.
Video: ASP.NET AJAX, XML and Web Services (with a little Virtual Earth)
Video: Minimize Code with TableAdapters and Strongly-Typed DataSets
-Dan Wahlin and Spike Xavier
Some pertaining posts with slides and samples.
- DevConnections Conference Wrap-Up
- Migrating from Web Services to Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs)
- Minimize Code with Strongly-Typed DataSets and TableAdapters
- Generate Dynamic Maps: .NET 2.0 XML and Web Services
- Microsoft AJAX, XML and Web Services: How it all Fits Together (Updated for Beta 2)
Microsoft IronPython for ASP.NET CTP is available; I’ll be trying it out shortly.
And for you “Heavy .Netal” music fans, pleasure for your ears, not.
No More DLL Hell - The Song
Written and Performed By: Spike Xavier & Dan Wahlin
Couple of good white papers I encountered from MSR & MS.
Can Abstract State Machines Be Useful in Language Theory?
Yuri Gurevich; Margus Veanes; Charles Wallace
Windows Workflow Foundation - Performance Whitepaper
Performance Characteristics of Windows Workflow Foundation
And last but not least, food of thought for your <substitute your favorite player here>.
Free Academic Podcasts;
145 podcasts for your educational pleasure.